Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

September 2, 1999
It was twelve years ago today that Danny and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple.  It seems so long ago, yet I can't believe how fast the time has gone. 

It was a beautiful sunny day, that turned rainy and stormy.  But the weather didn't matter because we were in love.  We pulled out umbrellas and kept taking pictures and tried to be positive.  We were so young!  We were blessed to have our friends and family with us that day. My sister, Natalie was only five at our wedding.  She was Emily's age, and had to be bribed with money $ to come to our wedding dinner. 
I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband.  Danny has many wonderful qualities and I love him more now than I did twelve years ago.  I married Danny because he was a hard worker, he has a strong testimony of the Gospel, he has a good sense of humor and I knew he would be a wonderful father, husband.  We have created a fantastic life together and I look forward to eternity with him. 
I love you honey.

Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

get a room.. ha

Natalie said...

Oh it was only $1

Brittany said...

Happy anniversary! I remember your wedding day! I can't believe its been 12 years already!