Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elizabeth  has started eating solid foods.  So far she has had baby oatmeal and barley, with sweet potates and carrots.  She hasn't really figured out how to swallow too well, but eventually she gets it down.  She makes a huge mess, and seems to really enjoy it! 
Look at that smile!


Her favorite snacks are "Baby Mum, Mum's", she devours them, and then grunts for more.  She is so happy when we put her Bumbo chair at the table while we all eat dinner together. 

She is rolling all over the floor now, and sits all by herself. 
She is such a big girl!

This is really my favorite baby stage, she can sit and play with toys, but she can't move around and get into danger yet.  Plus she has the best smiles and a contagious laugh!  All her siblings love trying to make her laugh really hard.  She adores them all but she especially loves attention from Taylor. 

Isaac is doing pretty well with potty training, he still has a few accidents.  This week after one of his accidents I was changing him and he started asking me about changing poopy diapers.  I told him it was gross to change stinky diapers etc..  He looked at me and yelled
"Mom, just tell me the truth about poo!" 
It was hilarious, and we all laughed so hard!

Because Fall is coming, the kids started talking about Halloween costumes.  We asked Isaac what he wanted to be and he said
"I want to be a mustache- I said you want me to paint a mustache on your face and he said,  NO, I want my whole body to be a mustache!"

That will be an original costume, it reminds me of when Taylor was 4 and he insisted on being a snake for Halloween.  These boys sure have creative costume ideas.

Isaac started Joy School last week.  I need to get a picture of him with is backpack and sneakers on.  He looks so cute and really grown up.  He insisted on packing a lunch to go on Tuesday, even though I pick him up before lunch.  He ate most of his food before we left the house, and he was telling me
"Mom, fruit snacks are really healthy, they make me grow big and strong!" 
 Ha Ha, he says the funniest things sometimes. 

We sure love you little Toot!

2 comments:

Katie said...

She looks a lot like that Gerber baby on her bib! SO adorable!!

Marcus Lane said...

do you feed her in the buff?? she looks naked in there, ha ha ha!!