Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Funny kids

We have been seeing a lot of these cowboy boots lately.  Isaac loves wearing them with shorts, it's quite stylish. 

The other day he was jumping on the neighbor's tramp and he yells
"Mom, look at me, I get wicked air when I jump high!"  Where did he learn that?!  What does "wicked air" even mean?  He definately keeps things around our house pretty entertaining!


We have spent the past few weeks potty training Isaac, and so there has been a lot of "potty talk" at our house.  So the other night, he needed some clean underwear, and I asked Emily to go downstairs to get his underwear.  The kids came up wearing underwear on their heads, and then they did this hilarious dance routine/talent show! 
 I got the whole thing on video, so I can blackmail them later in life. 

It was so such a funny night!  All of us were laugning hysterically, and I had to snap a few pictures.  I guess all you need to have fun is some underwear!?

I love my kids so much, and am so grateful I get to be their mother!

No comments: