Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blessed

 Every night after the kids have bathed, brushed, read, and prayed I get to tuck them into their beds.  This is one of my favorite times of the day.  Not because they are going to sleep and the house will finally be quiet-although I do look forward to that,  but because I get to reflect on how blessed I am to have four beautiful, healthy kids! 

These kids require my full time attention all day long, and by bedtime we are all exhuasted.  But when I check on them at night while they're sleeping I get to reflect on the day and how much they've grown.  When I look at their peaceful faces, and resting bodies, I feel restored, and ready to start a new day.

  Plus they all look so adorable while sleeping. 

I love this picture of Taylor, he sleeps with one leg resting on the other knee.  I sleep like that too!  It looks weird, but it's really comfortable.

I love these kids with all of my heart!

1 comment:

Marcus Lane said...

why didn't you take a picture of danny sleeping??