Sunday, January 22, 2012

Closet remodel

We love our charming neighborhood with tree lines streets, and older homes.  But having an older home means having small closets!  Our closet has bothered Danny for over a year, so this weekend we decided to remodel our closet. 

I forgot to take a picture of the closet before.

First we emptied everything out.  I sorted though everything and we have a huge box of shoes, clothes and other stuff to the D.I. 
I love getting rid of old stuff so- that part was fun!

Danny removed the bars and shelves and resdesigned the close so we have our own "walk in" closet.  It  turned out so great and really feels like a much bigger closet!


Now I can go shopping for some new clothes to fill the closet up!
Thanks Danny for being so handy- I love all your skills!

No comments: