Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This has been an exhuasting week with Isaac, but it's worth it because he is finally getting potty trained! 
I decided last week, enough was enough and he HAD to get potty trained!  He threw a fit, cried, whined and acted like a baby.  He wouldn't be bribed by the usualy stickers, candy,. toys or ice cream.  Then Taylor told him he could get his own fishing pole at "Cabela's" and he got all excited! 

The only problem was for the first few days he only wanted to pee outside.  I let him a few times and then he thought the grass was his personal potty.  So with some convincing he started going inside!  He is a funny, stubborn, strong willed boy. But we sure love him! 

Right now we are taking it day by day.  Some days he does great, others not so good!  But at least he's trying. 

Here's a few of my favorite Isaac Quotes from the week:

He yells while walking out of the store and then as he was talking to Danny on the phone "I did a Pee at Costco!"

"I don't want to wear underwear, I just want to wear my shorts!"

He was playing outside and we hear "Yes, I went pee by myself again outside!"

It's been a funny, exhausting, crazy week with this boy.

We went swimming with Mono and her girls and Aunt Natalie last week.  Elizabeth and Ali have the same swimming suit!  It's so cute on their chubby little bodies!



They are both growing so quickly!  I love to see the changes in these babies.  They are grabbing toys, rollilng all over, using their voice more, and Ali even eats a little solid food.

If only we could get them to sleep better at night, then the bags under my eyes would go away! 

We love you baby girls!

No comments: