Sunday, August 14, 2011

More summer fun

I LOVE that smile!  Elizabeth is in the best stage right now!  ( not including her horrible night time sleeping habits!) But during the daylight hours, she is such a sweet girl! 
She loves to be outside, and is always observing everything around her.  She loves being in her saucer, or rolling around on a blanket on the grass.  We go for lots of walks around the neigborhood, because her older brother is always riding his balance bike and needs to be supervised while crossing the street. 

This is a typical Lizzie face, covered in barf .  We call her "Barf Face" a lot lately, because she is constantly throwing up or drooling.  But it can't cover up her huge tootheless grin!
Oh, hot I love to kiss those chubby cheeks.

We went to the Gateway fountains one day this week.  We met some friends and Grandma Shields, Mono, Becca, Natalie & Turner.   We also brought our good friends Ryan & Zach, the kids had so much fun! 
Here are the few pictures I took.


They all played in the fountains and got soaking wet, then they would dry out on the cement and then do it all over again. 
It was a blast!


I am in denial that school is starting soon.  I really wish it could be summer forever. 
I am especially going to miss my little Emily!  She is such a sweet girl and my best helper with Lizzie.  She gives the best hugs all day long, and she lets her little naughty brother play with her and friends nearly everyday!  We are going to miss her when she starts Kindergarten!

No comments: