Sunday, December 5, 2010

December is here!

We are so excited that December is here.  We have been busy sledding, decorating and getting all ready for Christmas. 

Some of our favorite things we've done so far are getting our Christmas tree, going to Pioneer Park for the Candlelight Christmas and spending time in the snow.  I haven't taken many pics, I hope to do better as the month goes on.   

Isaac, Emily & Rebecca saw Santa Claus at the mall this week.  They were all happy to meet him and sat on his lap, a first for all of them!  They told him what they wanted to Christmas: Emily a toy dog/doll, Isaac wants toys and undies (we are starting to work on potty training) Rebecca said she wanted candy.  They did great, there were no tears at all. 


Last week I celebrated my b-day with a joint party with Dave.  Unfortunately we turned the camera over to Taylor and these are the best pictures he took.  It was a fun night and a good way to celebrate my b-day.  One year older!



I took the kids sledding several times this week.  They all love sledding, even in the freezing cold weather.  Isaac is crazy on his sled.  He lays down on his back and bombs down the hill.  He wrecked a couple of times and I thought he would be scared and crying but he was happy and wanted to do it again!  He is our crazy guy, who has no fear!

We look forward to a wonderful month full of spending time with family and friends.  We love Christmas!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are such a good mom! I haven't even taken my kids sledding yet, this week maybe...

Marcus Lane said...

looks like fun. and dad is still wearing that leather jacket. someone needs to toss that in the garbabge while he is sleeping....ha!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Monica together. Darling girls!

Ingrid said...

Thanks for a great time tonight! We love hanging out with you guys!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)