Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thankgiving!  We have so many blessings and so much to be grateful for this holiday season.  I can't even count all the things I am grateful for, but I know that my family is one of the most important blessings in my life.  I have an amazing husband and 3 wonderful kids who make me laugh, and teach me so much.  Plus we have an fabulous extended family on both sides.
 

We spent time as a family this week, we went to Santa Barbara for Grandma Wall's funeral.  The week was spent seeing family and friends that we haven't seen for along time.  The funeral was very nice memorial of Lenna Marie Wall.  She was an amazing mother, grandmother, sister and friend to all who knew her. 
It was great to see sunny Santa Barbara, and let Taylor see where he was born. We spent some time at the beach. Taylor tried surfing, and boogie boarding in the icy cold water. He was very brave about getting in the water.  We had tons of fun playing in the sand, gathering shells, looking for tide pools, and even finding a live lobster on the shore!


These are the turkeys we made for FHE at the beginning of the month.  The kids had fun listing things they are grateful for, and loved having them displayed all month. 

 
It was nice to spend time with Danny's family, especially his siblings that we don't get to see very often.  We will always love to visit Santa Barbara. 

Thanks SO much to Katie & Adam for letting us stay with you!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I didn't know Lenna died. I will miss her. I wish I could have seen you guys down there. It would have brought some great memories.