Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Recital!

Emily had her Christmas dance recital this weekend.  She picked out her new red "Tu-Tu" complete with matching headband, and was so excited for the show!  She has made so much progress with her self confidence in the last year.  She loved being on stage and performing and wasn't even scared, unlike last year when she was terrified, crying and sad. 
Taylor started Jr. Jazz this week too, with Danny as his coach.  He is in a stage where he doesn't want any pictures taken of him, and this was the best I could get.  He is such a 7 year old boy, too funny!
Here she is on stage performing to "Frosty the Snowman".  She knew all the moves, and did them just perfect.



Loving all the attention from her Grandparents!
Emily and cute Becca, they are such good friends/cousins!


You did a fantastic job, Emily!  We love how excited you are about dance


1 comment:

The Marx Family said...

So cute! I love the tutu.

I hope you had a great birthday, sorry I'm so late! How did we get so old, most of the time I don't even remember how old I am :)