Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Here's Isaac on his first official day of preschool.  He loves school so far and is doing great!  He gets really tired by the evening on the days when he is playing, crafting and busy at school.

We had a fantastic neighborhood party last week.  It was at our church parking lot, and it was a blast!  It was a chili dinner with salad, bread and fruit (provided by Emigration Market/Harmon's) and then there was a chili and homemade ice cream contest.  The contest was judged by the chefs at the market .
  The firetruck came and sprayed all the kids for 30 minutes with their huge hose.  All the kids went crazy for it, they loved every minute!

Other activites incuded a live band and open microphone (for those who wanted to share their talents), face painting, kids games and crafts.  It was a great event, and hopefully one that will happen every year.

1 comment:

Ashfaq Rahman said...

I have been trying to find this information. Just so you know I established your blog when I had looking for weblogs like my own,my blog someday and post me a ideas to let me know what you think.

Click For More Information : Neighborhood wall