Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All about Lizzie!

This is how Elizabeth wakes up in the morning.  She has a huge "rats nest" in her hair every single day.  It takes some detangler spray and a lot of combing to get the tangles out of her hair each day.  She looks so funny in the morning as she tries to eat her breakfast with all her hair in her face.  She is almost done growing her bangs out, it's a long process but so worth it.

I love how sleepy and snuggly Lizzie is in the morning, she looks so adorable in her PJ's with crazy bed head. 


I take tons of photos of Lizzie on my phone every day, because she does the funnniest things, and she always looks cute.  I am basically obsessed with taking pictures of her at every chance I get. 
She is at the funnest stage, she talks well, throws massive tantrums,  communicates with other people, plays games and loves to be in charge.  She stole Danny's hat and loved playing with it one night after church.

Lizzie loves to eat!  She will eat all of her meal and then steal food off of Isaac's plate.  She was chowing down on this corn on the cob, and wouldn't let go of it until the very last kernel was eaten.

She's really had a growth spurt this summer. At the Dr. last week for her 18 month checkup she weight 24 pounds and was 98% on the growth chart.  Plus she just grew out of all her shoes, I need to get her some ASAP.

I love my little Lizzie Lu Lu.

We all adore her so much!

No comments: