Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This week we went to an indoor bouncy house place called "Jump Around Utah".  All the kids really like it there and it gets all of their energy out. 

Isaac threw a HUGE fit while we were playing, and it took so long that I had time to get out my camera to take some funny pictures. 

I agreed to buy the kids an ice cream treat while they were playing, Isaac and Tayor decided they wanted a fudge bar,  but after Spike saw Emily eating a cherry popsicle, he changed his mind.  I wouldn't but him another treat, so he cried.  It was so funny, and we all laughed, this made him even more angry.  Finally after Emily had eaten most of her popsicle, she agreed to switch with Isaac, which he readily did.  She is a smart girl, and she basically got two treats. 

Isaac says the funniest things.  Yesterday he called Danny to talk to him, and he told him all about his day "I caught some butterflies, rode my bike, Lizzie tooted, and I am really sweaty!"   Danny & I laughed so hard. But he is really a sweaty boy.

Here's his smile after the switch.  Isaac played so hard on the trampolines, that he was completely drenched in sweat!  He gets SO sweaty when he gets hot.  It looked like he had just gotten out of the bath, but it was all sweat!  Gross!

Another shot of the sweaty guy.

Lizzie and I had fun watching all the kids play.  She is such a cute baby, I just love her chubby cheeks!



Last weekend we had another adventure up the canyon.  This time we went up American Fork Canyon for smore's with our friends, the Hall's.  It was a fun night, and the kids had a blast. We got home around 11pm and the kids slept past 9am, which is so amazing!  Yahoo for kids sleeping in!  If only we could get Lizzie on that schedule.

Emily's friend Kate has a hot pink cast on her wrist, and yesterday Emily described her cast as "Boiling pink".  It was a cute way for her to describe the color "Hot Pink".

We are wishing summer would last forever!


No comments: