Sunday, May 29, 2011

Is that a smile?

Wow, is that sort of a smile from Taylor?  I think it is!  I never get any smiles from him while taking pictures. 

This week the new obsession on the street is the rippstick.  Luckily aunt Natalie let Taylor borrow hers and he has been riding it like crazy all week.  His legs are aching and burning but he keeps on riding.  

First they just learned how to ride it on the sidewalk.  Then they started going off the jump (pictured behind Tay), and finally they mastered the church hill without falling or splitting their head open!  I have no pictures of those, because I was so nervous he was going to fall, I couldn't take any pics. 


 He and Ryan are so cute, they practiced and helped each other learn together.  They really make it look easy.  Taylor and his friends just play and play outside after school and all day long on the weekends.  They ride bikes, rollerblade, play hockey, football and then stay up really late to play night games!  He is turning in to a big home-body, he never wants to go to a park, museum, run errands or go anywhere.  He only want to be on the circle with his buddies! I think we are going to have a fabulous summer spent at home! 

Way to go Taylor!  Thanks for the smile! 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Are there any houses for sale on your street? We happen to have the lamest kids on our street! I feel bad for my boys.