Sunday, April 24, 2011

Two months old!

It's hard to believe Elizabeth is two months old already!  It seems like it's been forever since she was born, but at the same time it has gone by so quickly!  Time does weird things when you have a newborn and are sleep deprived. 

Lizzie is really such a sweet, mellow, adorable baby.  We continue to smother her with kisses and hugs, and the kids fight over who gets to hold her or feed her a bottle.  She is smiling a lot, but it's impossible for me to catch a good smile on camera.  She is growing fast and starting to put on a little weight. 

I am just trying to slow down, and savor her!  I love her at this stage!  She makes the cutest grunts, noises and little cries.  She also cries really loudly too, but not very often, and only when she is really hungry.  I love holding her close and smelling her baby smell and looking in her eyes wondering what her future holds. 

I wish she would stop growing so fast! I know this next year will go by so quickly, and I really want to enjoy every day with her!

Woops, I forgot to flip this picture.
Love you Lizzie!  You are such a beautiful girl!

No comments: