Friday, April 8, 2011

Someone's taken over our bed and we couldn't be happier about it!

I don't usually let my babies sleep in bed with me, but I can't resist with Elizabeth, probably because I'm so tired and just want to sleep!  It's so great with our new King size bed too, there is actaully room for Danny!  She sleeps in her own bed until about 2AM and then after getting fed, burped and changed in the dark- won't go back to sleep.  But she will lay quietly and content next to me in my bed until she falls asleep.  I LOVE snuggling with her and just need my rest. I think 7:30AM comes too quickly-which is when the other kids wake up.



Isaac has been so cute with Lizzie lately.  He likes to call her gorgeous.  He will come in to her and say"Good morning, Gorgeous!"  It's adorable!  She has started smiling this week, which is so great!  The kids really like to see her interact with them more.


Isaac always wants her to read with us, and demands that she see the pictures in the books. 

It's been cold and snowy/rainy this week, so we've had friends over to do arts & crafts.


Here's the rest of the crazy kids who wish they could sleep in our bed.  Sorry guys, no more room, this bed is full!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Such an adorable family!

Katie said...

Goodness, she is CUTE! And I'm pretty sure that cuddling in bed with a baby is about as close to heaven as it gets!