Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Big week!

This has been a great week.

We finally got this little guy to move from this crib.... 
 to the this bunk bed!  Isaac finally decided he wanted to move out of his "baby" bed to his "big boy" bed!  He  loves his new bed and has been sleeping great at night, just not so great for naps!  Oh no, what have we done?  I love having him sleep in the basement, where it's dark and quiet.  Hopefully his naps will get better and he will stop playing and start sleeping!
 It's a good thing the crib is available because this baby may be coming sooner than planned!
Today at my Dr's appt. I was told I have preeclampsia, and will probably be induced later this week/weekend!  I will be getting more info from tests tomorrow, and will know more details then. 

After being overdue for three babies I thought for sure I would be over due again!  I was planning on having this baby March 11th or even later. I really feel unprepared- I have been excited, anxious and overwhelmed all day! 

I can not wait to find out whether we will need blue or pink!
The boys in our family are hoping for a boy and Emily and I are hoping for another girl, but we will all be thrilled with a healthy baby!  Names are being debated by everyone.  Over the weekend all the kids decided they want to name it "Banks II" after uncle Mike's dog.  How funny is that?!
 Here's a cute pic. of cousins eating lunch at our house over the weekend.  We had a fun cousin play day while everyone helped Dave/Mono move into their new house.

Doesn't he look grown up?  He's ready to be a big brother!

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I didn't realize that you didn't know what you are having. That is very exciting! Good luck with everything. I go over with my babies as well so that would be quite a surprise!

Marcus Lane said...

get that baby here!! i say its a girl!

The Marx Family said...

I went over with both of mine too, for me that would be very welcomed news!! Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Haley--we can't wait to meet her and find out her name!! You are awesome and we love you guys!!

Monica said...

pink pink pink! we are thrilled for you guys! congrats!