Sunday, September 19, 2010

Funny Family Pics.

We took some family pictures this week, thanks to my wonderful, talented sister Monica for helping us!
It's impossible to get good pictures of our kids, they usually do these goofy, huge cheesey smiles, or they won't look at the camera. Both Taylor and Isaac were not in a very cooperative mood, despite a lot of bribery!
Here are a few of the funny moments we caught on camera! Taylor decided he wanted to wear a Halloween mask, so we let him!

Here's Isaac being his usual funny self.

Emily decided to pick her nose as a joke, perfect timing!
Finally Isaac started giving some smiles. He was really sweet and happy for about 3 minutes. He has such a happy, fun personality I really wanted to capture that in a pictures. Luckily we got some adorable smiles from him.
All in all it turned out well. We got the pictures I wanted to get, and everyone left happy to go get a treat! Thanks again, Mono!



5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love how candid they are. You kids are so darling. Great pictures!

Julia said...

LOVE the pictures!

natalie said...

Ha ha love the pictures! so cute

The Marx Family said...

Family pictures are nearly impossible. I LOVE the first one!

A Call said...

I love them. You guys seem to be having such a great time. I would have been crying. Love the monkey one and the nose picking.