Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July weekend


We had such a fun weekend celebrating the 4th of July! 
We started with a ward breakfast/parade, then attended a cousin's baptism and later had a delicious BBQ with friends and family.  After dinner we did fireworks, sparklers and went to see the BIG fireworks at Sugarhouse Park.  Everyone loved seeing the fireworks, Isaac got a little scared and hid under his blanket for a while.  The kids were SO tired after the fireworks show, we were all exhausted. 
 
Here are some of the highlights. 
 























Happy 4th of July! 


2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Wish we were on grandpa's lawn watching them with you. Your kids are darling!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Hey Haley!
Great pictures! Looks like a fun day! I am in town today and tomorrow. Give me a call I don't have your number any more.
I sent you an email with my number!
Hope to see you!
Shantil