Saturday, November 7, 2009

Things I am grateful for today:

This week for FHE we had a lesson about "Gratitude" We talked about all the blessing we have and asked the kids to name a few things they are grateful for. They came up with the cutest ideas; Exercise, freedom, electricity, playing, were a few.
So I thought I would list a few things I am especially grateful for today.

I am grateful for Nutella. Everyone is our house loves this stuff, it is so delicious. Isaac especially likes this on toast, or bread and he gets all excited when I get it out of the cupcoard. He makes a huge mess on his face, but it's so cute.
I am grateful for wonderful, sweet, smart children.
Emily has been improving socially lately, which is great. She is such funny girl, she used to act like she hated eveyone, even Danny, but lately she has been better. She will even go to ballet and to play with her friends WITHOUT me, which is huge improvement. Also, she decided she loves Danny and now wants his help with things, which is a miracle!

Taylor is turning into a great reader, and good student. He has gotten 100% on all of his spelling tests and is really progressing in reading and math etc... His teacher said he is a sweet, unselfish friend to the kids in his class as well as being a fabulous student. I am so proud of him!




Finally I am grateful for gorgeous, warm sunny autumn days like today.
We went to Taylor's last soccer game of the season, and the weather is just perfect, I wish is would last until March.
Taylor had a fun soccer season and his team made a lot of improvements and started playing really well by the end. He had a cute bunch of boys on his team. Last week he scored two goals and he was thrilled with his accomplishment. Great job, Taylor!


















2 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

You kids are so cute and so sweet. I love that first picture of Isaac! So sweet!

natalie said...

Cute! Don't forget tay is grateful for 'nachr' :)