Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lizzie made a doll from Italy from her class report. Here's the wall of all her classmates. They are all so awesome! 

Taylor has been tutoring Emily in her math class. I love seeing them working together on her math homework etc.. It makes me happy! 

We went swimming over the Long holiday weekend. The kid all love to swim and they all had a blast! 

I checked the kids out of school early one day last week to ski a gorgeous day at Alta! We had a great afternoon and it was terrific! My kids are all better at skiing than I am, I have to work hard to keep up with them. 


Taylor headed to St. George for the weekend to ride Mountain Bikes with some friends. They camped and rode, and had a great weekend. It was nice to have school off on Friday and Monday. We loved a long holiday weekend! 

Isaac finished up his Ski Bus class at Snowbird, he has had a great session learning and skiing with friends.
Lizzie is getting too old, she's almost 9.
Emily had a fun Valentines Day party with some friends. She had a great night! 

We had a surprise party with some of Taylor's friends on 2/13. He was not surprised but we had a great night! His friends came over and ate, hung out, danced etc.. It was a fabulous night I can not believe that Taylor is 17! He took off right after his party to go to St. George to bike.
We love you Taylor, Happy Birthday!   

No comments: