Sunday, August 27, 2017


School started this week.

None of us were ready to go back to schools, schedules, homework, etc.. but I guess it comes anyway.
Lizzie st Grade Ms. Adams
Isaac 4th grade Ms.Ostrom
Emily 6th grade Ms. G
Taylor 9th grade at East High School

Everyone has great teachers and I think it will be a terrific year! 

We snapped some pictures of all the kids and had a good morning sending them off to school. I love them all and I will miss them SO much while they are gone.  I especially miss Lizzie, she's been my little buddy everyday for over 6 years and I love being with her. She's the best little buddy/helper/friend/and person to spend time with. 


Everyone came home from school happy and excited to see their friends.
The first day of school August 21st was also the day of the solar eclipse. It was an awesome sight and so much fun! The kids all saw it during school and I got together with some friends to see  it and it was remarkable. 

Wednesday night we had Family pictures with a fun photographer. I really wanted to get some new pics with the kids. We had a fu n night up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was a great time and everyone was really cooperative. I love these kids and Danny SO much!! I am feeling so grateful and so blessed to be a part of this family. 

No comments: