Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lizzie is coming along with her swimming lessons, She is really making great progress!


We went to Allison's dance recital this week. Alli did a fabulous job dancing and Lizzie had fun cheering her on. They're cute girls and good friends. 


This weekend was fun, rainy and busy. We had a wonderful time celebration Mother's Day. The kids and Danny spoiled me with a delicoius breakfast, cards, presents, homemade crafts and Taylor spoke in Sacramrent Meeting. It was a terrific day!
I count my blessings every single day that I get to be a mother to these 4 great kids! I love them dearly. 

Cute kids!

Lizzie is really into crafts lately. She likes cutting, gluing, drawing,  writing, coloring and doing stickers. She keeps busy for a long time working at all of this.
She made me the cutest card at preschool, and said she like to play with me!

Emily and I had a fun Mother/daughter activity at the church on Friday. Her friend are good girls and she has a lot of fun with them. 

Here are a few of my fantastic Mother's Day gifts, pictures and flowers! 




Because it's Mother's Day and I get to choose what to do I took lots and lots of pictures of the kids. They didn't love it, but they cooperated. 

No comments: