Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lizzie is my little shadow, and buddy lately. She's always following me around, helping me, and wanting to be together.
The other day she said "You're not my mother--(long pause) you're my best friend!!"
It was so cute and super sweet!! I hope I'm, always her best friend.

Aunt Katie sent the girls these cute stuffed animals this week. She made them for Emily, Lizzie & Eden. She is so sweet, and talented. Thanks Katie!


The Facilities management group of our church building installed this hideously bright light onto the back of the church. It shines right into our house, and it's SO bright.  I had to snap a picture of it, because its so ridiculous! 

Taylor completed his Science Fair project, he studied the fear of snakes.. It was an interesting project and very original. Good thing we have 3 snakes to test his hypothesis. 

We went to the zoo with some friends on Friday. It was cold, and but we had a lot of fun. 



A few selfies while hanging out with these cute kids! 

On Saturday we went skiing at Solitude. The kids are all really loving skiing. Lizzie did well and had fun learning to do her pizza and french fry down the bunny hills. 



She was exhausted after skiing, she passed out on the way home and slept the while time.
January is over, so it's almost spring!

No comments: