Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day 2014


Yesterday was Mother's Day. It was a wonderful day and I felt spoiled. The kids and Danny made a delcious breakfast. We attended church, Isaac had a part in the Sacrament Meeting program, and the kids sang songs with the primary. After church we hung out played games and the had dinner at G & G Shields.
I feel grateful to have these four beautiful children call me "mom".
Motherhood is a hard and challenging calling, but I love it! Being a mom really is the best!

The kids made cards, poems, cermaic bowls, and butterfly crafts for me for gifts. They were all so heartfelt and I loved them all!

Danny snapped a few pictures before church.
I love each of these kids so much!


I am blessed to have a wonderful mother as well as mother in law's. These women are each terrific examples of motherhood for me.




Happy Mother's Day to all women in my life!

No comments: