Sunday, March 23, 2014

We started the week off with St Patricks Day. I wasn't very organized to do anything too festive or fun. Emily looked cute in all green though!

Isaac went to the toy store and chose a nerf gun to spend his bday money on. He was thrilled with his purchase and loves his new toy.
Lizzie thinks she is so funny wearing my big boots. She can't walk in them and loves to try anyway.
She is starting to get potty trained. Lizzie is extremely strong willed and stubborn and won't do things unless she wants to. She got all excited about potty training and did good for a half a day.
Then the next day she confessed to me
"I wish I was still two, I don't want to be three." Ha Ha I think she's tired of people talking to her about getting potty trained, and she doesn't want to do it. She needs a potty training boot camp, because I don't know what to do with her!

The girls had fun taking pictures on my phone.

I had a few errands to run at the City Creek Mall this week. Luckily Isaac and Lizzie were well behaved and then we headed to the playland at the mall. It's a lot of fun, I dragged them out when it was time to take Isaac to school.


We had a fun weekend. Danny and I had a date night Friday night.
Saturday we did chores, ran errands, the boys went skiing at Alta, while I stayed home with the girls.
Saturday night we went to the wedding reception for Dalton and Madison. It was a fun party, full of family and yummy coldstone ice cream.



We ended the night with a gorgeous sunset and Danny spotting his dream car at a nearby restaurant. We can't wait for next weekend!

No comments: