Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lizzie is always making us laugh.
One night this week she came to me and said "I want my robot, I want my robot."
I had no idea what she was talking about until she showed me her robe haning in her closet.  She was thrilled when I helped her put on her "Robot".
We all love this little crazy, wild, talkative, adorable two year old Lizzie!!

This week was full of the normal routines and schedules.
Danny and I had went to dinner Friday night while Taylor babysat. We go about 7:30 or 8:00 after Lizzie and Isaac are in bed.  We had several restuarants near our house, and Taylor likes being in charge for a while. It's always great to go to dinner and catch up with Danny, sometimes we rarely even talk at home! There's too many kids needing our time and attention.
Saturday the kids had their Primary Program Practice and then we went to City Creek Mall to shop and check out the mall.
The kids have never been there, and they had fun.
We are shopping for a new ipad, ours is slowly dying, its several years old. Then we took the kids to the dollar theater and saw
Despicable Me 2. It's a funny movie and a great activity on a cold, rainy day.

Bathtime is Lizzie's favorite time! Especially when she get a bubble bath.

Elizabeth and her Pre school friends. She looks forward to school every week, and loves going!

We are really looking forward to Thanksgiving and the holiday season!!

No comments: