Sunday, September 22, 2013

I haven't been taking any pictures lately, too busy I guess.
But the other night we had a gorgeous double rainbow above our street.  It's been pretty rainy lately, which is great! I love the beautiful rainbow after a summer storm.
Here's Lizzie playschool group.
She is really liking her school and has a lot of fun while she's there!  She is growing up too fast.

We had out ward/neighborhood "Fire and Ice" party!
It was a super fun night, chili and homemade icecream cookoff, the fire truck and live music.
The kids had a blast, and it was a great way to spend a warm fall evening.




Here's our cute neice and cousin, Eden. She is so adorable, we can't wait to meet her!! We really wish Jen and Chandler lived closer to us.  Move to Utah already!!

1 comment:

Sara B said...

your family is so cute. I can't believe you live in the old neighborhood. I would love to see you again! we will be up your way the end of next month and hope we can get together.