Sunday, April 7, 2013

Danny took the kids to the Airplane museum at the Hill Airforce Base, a couple Saturdays ago.  They had a great time seeing all the airplanes, helicopters and doing the simulators.

Brett & Teresa had their new baby two weeks ago. His name is Brett Henry Shields.  I went to the hospital to see him and visit Teresa.  He is such a cute baby, so sweet!
It's wonderful to have  Monica and Teresa just having their babies, I love holding them. It's fun being an aunt.
Lizzie continues to dress in crazy outfits, complete with hats, shoes etc... She keeps us laughing everyday.

In the morning, when she wakes up she asks for Emily and says
"Emi, I want a pwincess dwess".  Then Emily will take her downstairs to look through the dressup box to choose a gown to wear. It cracks me up and reminds of just how Em used to be.


I love her smile and her laugh. She is really into singing lately, and is always singing a little song.



No comments: