Friday, May 18, 2012

The weather had gotten hot, so we have been running in the sprinklers with our friends and neighbors.  These kids love to scream and squeal as they go in the cold water. 
I love Beccas pose!

Isaac has started a little soccer team.  They practice once a week and they got team soccer shirts.  He thinks it's a lot of fun and asks everyday if it's soccer practice.


Isaac decided to make a pool out of our cooler. He filled it full of water and them jumped in.  Lizzie tried it out too, but she doesn't like the cold water. 

Elizabeth looks so adorable in her swimming suit!  She has the cutest rolls, and fat legs, I love her little body!

She crawls around like a monkey, when she doesn't want to put her knees on the ground.  I hope she doesn't start walking while I am gone next week, I don't want to miss it!


Taylor had his pinewood derby on Wednesday night.  He had a fun time, and loved the car he made.



We went to the zoo with some friends, I love this picture it shows just how angry Isaac can get.  He can really get into a rage, he gets all red and his veins pop out of his neck.  I have to chuckle, because I see him get mad so often. 

Here's Emily with her good friend, Kate.  These two girls play every single day together.  They are so cute!

No comments: