Friday, February 17, 2012

Feb events

Elizabeth is getting so grown up!  She loves meals and snacks in her high chair.  She insists on eating by herself which means it's a huge mess! 
She is really busy now, pulling up on furniture, climbing the stairs, opening drawers and emptying them, eating anything she finds on the floor.  She is hard to keep track of.  She goes straight into the bathroom if the door is left open.  She likes to crawl around the toilet.  We call it "Lizzie's hot tub" because she tries to get her hands in it!  It is so gross!

Even though she is super busy and into everything we all adore her just as much.  I follow her around all day, and if I have to be productive I put her in her high chair or crib to be contained for a minute. 

She makes a "doggy" noise when we see animals in books, and she likes to say "Uh Oh". 
She makes us smile all day long!

A few weekends ago we went to Jeffrey's baptism.  It was a special day, and we had a lot of fun!

These two little boys are so funny, they both hate getting their pictures taken.  But I manged to get a few pics. 

They are such good friends and have so much fun together; playing parcheesi, doing legos, or spying on their sisters! 
I can't believe how old they are getting. 

Isaac has stopped taking naps, but he still gets really tired. 
The other day he was throwing a fit, so I told him to sit on this chair until he could settle down.  It got really quiet and I went in and he was sound asleep sitting up. 

He slept like this for about 45 minutes, and woke up really happy.  I think he still needs a nap, but I never win that battle! 

He is still such a funny kid; super defiant and strong willed but tons of energy and fun!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

About this age in Jackson's life I locked him in his room for nap time. The first day it took 1hr and 45 mins of screaming before he finally conked out. The next day was 20 mins and the next day was only 3 mins. Now he chooses whether he has a naptime or a quiet time and will OFTEN choose a nap for himself. Life is SO much better. He was not napping for MONTHS and now he naps 4-5 times a week! I knew he needed it!