Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Somebody had a rough night!

Isaac woke up with blood all over his face and bed.  Apparently he had a bloody nose in the night, he was scared when he saw his face, blanket and pillow covered in blood.  Luckily Danny snapped this photo before he took a bath, too funny! 

I have no other pics. to post.  We had a successful move, thanks to everyone that helped move, and to G&G Wall for taking the kids for a sleepover.  Taylor, Emily and Isaac had tons of fun staying at their house, and Danny and I got SO much done while they were gone.  Plus we even celebrated New Year's Eve by going to dinner and to see "True Grit". 

The last 12 days have been so busy packing, cleaning, painting, renting our duplex, unpacking and getting organized.  We LOVE our new house and everyone is really happy! 

I got a new camera for Christmas and haven't even used it yet.  I will get it out of the box and take some pics of the new place.

Happy New Years!

2 comments:

Monica said...

poor isaac! that's a classic photo!

Julia said...

I can see why Isaac would be freaked out! How about mom/dad? I'd have a heart attack if I saw my kid looking like that first thing in the morning! Too funny.

I CAN'T wait to see photos of your new house! Congrats. Is it in SLC? Happy New Year's to ya'll!