Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to school

Taylor started school today. I can't believe he is old enough to be in 2nd grade. I remember 2nd grade and I loved it! He had mixed emotions about going back to school. He got the teacher he wanted, Ms. Van Wagonerand two of his really good friends are in his class, so he's really excited about that. He is going to have a great experience in 2nd grade!
Here are the kids he walks to school with. They are so nice to Taylor.
Here's a few shots of Taylor and Emily. Emily doesn't start preschool until next week, but she was up and ready to go with Taylor. We'll take real pics. of her on her 1st day of school.




What a happy smile, hope he has a great day!
Love you Tay!



2 comments:

Monica said...

So fun! I can't believe the summer is already over! LAME!

Kristy said...

I love it when school starts back up again. 2nd grade...I remember when we were in the nursing lounge together with our oldest. Time flies.