Sunday, May 16, 2010

All About Isaac




I snapped these pics. of Isaac the other day, because he would not let me help him with his helmet.




That describes him perfectly these days; he really wants to be big, and do everything all by himself. He wants whatever Taylor and Emily have, and will cry and whine until he gets it. It's an exhausting age, but so much fun!




Mealtimes are such a joke: He hates using sippy cups and doesn't want me cut his food into small pieces. The other night we had taco's for dinner and I cut cheese, chicken, tomatoes etc.. and put them on his place. He looked around and saw what everyone else was eating and stood up on his seat and yelled "Isaac's taco!" over and over, until I made him his own taco. He wanted his own taco, not just the makings of one, on his plate.

We sure love this little guy, he keeps us laughing.





1 comment:

natalie said...

AHH he is so cute and hilarious!