Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

We had a nice, calm, relaxing Easter at home. It was good to lay around and watch Conference while the kids ate all their Easter Candy.
The Easter Bunny did a Scavenger Hunt for the kids so they had to follow the clues to find their baskets. They thought it was tons of fun, and loved all their goodies in their baskets.
Emily ate all of her candy the quickest, she chowed it down!

Isaac didn't get to much candy, half the time he puts it in his mouth starts chewing it, and then spits it out (usually in my hand!)

The other day at the store, he unwrapped a whole Cadbury Egg and popped it into his mouth before I could stop him. It turned into a huge, wet, chocolate mess, and I only had 3 wet wipes in my purse. What a disaster! He is quick and quiet when he's doing naughty things.






I just added this random picture of Isaac because he is obsessed with pretending like he is driving the car. He begs me for my keys all day and when I hand him the keys he goes to the car and tries to unlock the door. Sometimes I let him get the keys and go to the steering wheel to play, he loves it and will play in the car for 30 minutes (if I let him ). He is the funniest kid!







Posted by PicasaWe had a Easter Egg hunt with our friends in the neighborhood on Friday. It was cold and snowy, so it was indoor, but the had fun. Hopefully the weather will be better this week, for Spring Break.
Just click on the photo collage to see the pics. better.
Happy Easter to all!!

No comments: