Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby to Toddler over night!

I have been feeling a little sad this week about Isaac approaching his 2nd birthday!
I love this stage-He wakes us happy and smily in the morning, he eats by himself and gets his own diapers, he's getting more independent, he's talking and communicating so much better, he sleeeps 12 hours at night and takes a long nap in the afternoon,and he's full of energy, smiles and has tons of tricks.
BUT he is turning into a stubborn, trouble making little guy. How could this happen to my little baby? I realize he is not a baby, but he still seems like one to me. Just in the last week he has started picking fights with Taylor and Emily, thrown several fits about minor day to day things like putting on his coat, and has been so mean to his adorable cousin. He used to give her hugs and kisses and now he shoves her and walks the other way. I guess it's time to start time-outs, and real discipline.
It happens too quickly, baby to toddler over night!

We love you Isaac, but we do miss you when you were little, sweet and adorable!

3 comments:

Monica said...

He's a man with a plan! It's good for becca to get a little bit of tough love! :)

The Marx Family said...

Oh man, I feel for you. Madeline is starting to stratch and bite. So frusturating!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! We are totally in the same boat with Abby! hmmmm ? are they the same age or what??