Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Haircut

Isaac got a haircut! I finally broke down and got Isaac a haircut. His hair was so cute, but it was getting pretty long and he was looking a little ragged. I was hesitant to cut it, because I knew it would make him look so grown up. He is no longer my baby, but a cute toddler.
I had to hold him while the lady at Great Clips gave him a cut, so I have no pictures. It took a sucker and a lot of entertaining from Taylor and Emily to keep him still.

Isaac is still not walking, he can walk, but he chooses not to. Instead he holds onto anything in sight and crawls to get around.




We had a fun water day in the front yard. The kids cooled off in the wading pool and then laid on the warm cement to get dry.



Isaac loved the cold water. He just climbed in the little pool and sat in it for almost two hours.

We are having such a fantastic summer!




1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Isaac looks SOOO much like you Marcus it is killing me. That little haircut is to die for... what a cutie!