Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The kids are so excited for Christmas. They are counting down the days until Santa will come to our house. Emily got her haircut, and it's cute. She looks so grown up!

This is my attempt at getting a "cute" picture of the kids all together before church! What a disaster. Right after this I took them outside to snap a shot. While running down the driveway Emily fell on her face and tore a huge hole in her tights. It was a funny day.

We had a fun Ward Christmas party. This is the first year Taylor has sat on Santa's lap. He was brave and Emily screamed as soon as she saw Santa enter the room. Taylor is such a practical 5-year old. He asked santa for a January Calendar- that's what he wants for Christmas.






8 comments:

Monica said...

I am loving the "bob" on emily! She looks so cute! Taylor just wants a January calendar? what about the rest of the year?

Marcus Lane said...

Emily needs to get over that dree phase of hers.....it is tiring! HA! taylor is random...a calendar....whatevs!

Jessica F. said...

Love the crying pic!

Hema and Becky said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad that Vela isn't the only one who doesn't like Santa. I love the calendar gift idea.... so funny! I wonder where he got that idea or waht he was thinking of, maybe he was thinking of something else? You ought to get him one though!

The Marx Family said...

The planned pictures never seem to work! Love the January calendar - Santa is lucky this year!

natalie said...

Emily I love the hair!! It is so cute. Go Tay, January is the best!!!

The Pixton Family said...

I laughed so hard at your description of taking a photo of your kids- it brought back lots of memories! I promise, it gets easier!

Unknown said...

I love Taylor! I hope he got his calendar!