Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween! Taylor and Emily wore their costumes all day. Taylor was very creative and made his own superhero, "Super Taylor", Emily was Cinderella, Isaac a tiger and I was a mean witch!
We went to a Trunk or Treat with our ward. They loved getting lots of candy without having to walk very far. They ate way too much candy and had fun seeing all their friends from church. These are their "scared faces".

Wow, a hug, instead of a hit or a pinch! I wish it would last.


We raked leaves earlier in the day. The kids had fun jumping and playing in them with our neighbors Rachel and Kayla.
We hope you had a fun Halloween as well.








6 comments:

Kristy said...

I have a picture of Taylor in the tiger costume. Way to recycle! Glad you guys had a good Halloween.

Marcus Lane said...

looks like fun, too bad emily dresses like that everyday of her flippin life! HA

natalie said...

CUTE!!! Tay, I was a super hero with all my friends too! I was Baconator. :) I love the hug picture it is so cute! When are you guys coming down next?

joshandannewester said...

yeah, you do look like a pretty mean witch in that picture. nice super taylor outfit-it loks like your blog has been infiltrated by runescape. what is that?

jayme said...

I am so happy you found us. For some reason I thought you were living in Utah. Your kids are too cute. I love their Halloween costumes!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

So cute. They are all so adorable...loved their costumes.
How is Boise? What are your holiday plans? Hope you are doing well!